Unit 1: How often do you exercise?
● What do you usually do on weekends? I sometimes go to the beach.
● How often do you eat vegetables? Every day.
● Most students do homework every day.
● always, usually , often, sometimes , hardly , ever, never.
● how often, once , twice , three times a week , every day.
1. go to the movies 去看电影
2. look after = take care of 照顾
3. surf the internet 上网
4. healthy lifestyle 健康的生活方式
5. go skate boarding 去滑板
6. keep healthy=stay healthy 保持健康
7. exercise=take(much)exercise=do sports锻炼
8. eating habits 饮食习惯
9. take more exercise 做更多的运动
10. the same as 与什么相同
11. be different from 不同
12. once a month一月一次
13. twice a week一周两次
14. make a difference to 对什么有影响
15. how often 多久一次
16. although = though虽然
17. most of the students=most students
18. shop=go shopping=do some shopping 购物
19. as for至于
20. activity survey活动调查
21. do homework做家庭作业
22. do housework做家务事
23. eat less meat吃更少的肉
24. junk food垃圾食物
25. be good for 对什么有益
26. be bad for对什么有害
27. want to do sth 想做某事
28. want sb to do sth想某人做某事
29. try to do sth 尽量做某事
30. come home from school放学回家
31. of course = certainly = sure当然
32. get good grades取得好成绩
33. some advice
34. hardly=not nearly / almost not几乎不
35. keep/be in good health保持健康
36.be stressed out紧张的，有压力的
37. take a vacation 去度假
48.get back 回来
1. How often do you exercise? 你（你们）多久锻炼一次身体？
How often + 助动词do(does或did) + 主语 + do sth.? 疑问词how often是问频率(多久一次),（在这里助动词do(does或did) 是起帮助构成疑问的作用）与一般现在时或一般过去时连用，回答一般是用表示频率的副词，如：once, twice, three times…, 2. “What do you usually do on weekends?” “ I usually play soccer.”
3. “What’s your favorite program?” “It’s Animal World.”
=What program do you like best?
4. As for homework , most students do homework every day .
as for...意思是“至于；关于”，常用于句首作状语，其后跟名词、代词或动词的-ing形式（即动名词）。如： As for him，I never want to see him here. 至于他，我永远不希望在这里见到。
As for the story，you'd better not believe it. 关于那故事，你最好不要相信。
5. Mom wants me to get up at 6:00 and play ping-pong with her .
want to do sth. 意思是“想要做某事”；
want sb. to do sth.意思是“想要某人做某事”。如：
Do you want to go to the movies with me？你想和我一起去看电影吗？
The teacher doesn't want us to eat hamburgers.老师不想让我们吃汉堡包。
6. She says it’s good for my health.
be good for...表示“对……有益（有好处）”;其反义为：be bad for...。（这里for 是介词，后跟名词、代词或动名词）
如：It's good for us to do more reading. 多读书对我们有好处。
Reading in bed is bad for your eyes.在床上读书对你的眼睛有害。
7. How many hours do you sleep every night?
8. I exercise every day , usually when I come home from school .
9. My eating habits are pretty good . 这里pretty相当于very 。
10. I try to eat a lot of vegetables , usually ten to eleven times a week .
try to do sth.表示“ 尽力做某事 ” ，不包含是否成功的意思而try doing sth.表示“（用某一办法）试着去做某事”。
如: You’d better try doing the experiment in another way.
11. My healthy lifestyle helps me get good grades.
help sb.(to) do sth.帮助某人做某事
12. Good food and exercise help me to study better.
13. Is her lifestyle the same as yours or different?
＝Is her lifestyle the same as your lifestyle or is her lifestyle different from yours? be the same as … / be different from …
14. What sports do you play ?
15. A lot of vegetables help you to keep in good health .
keep in good health = keep healthy = stay healthy
16. You must try to eat less meat .
try to do sth.表示“ 尽力做某事 ” ,不包含是否成功的意思,less是little的比较级
17. That sounds interesting.
It tastes good. 这味道好。
The music sounds very sweet. 这音乐听起来很入耳。
The smoke grew heavier and heavier. 烟雾变得越来越浓了。
maybe 是副词，意为“大概， 可能，或许”，一般用于句首。May be是情态动词，意为“可能是..，也许是..，大概是..”.
a few (少数的，几个，一些)
a little (一点儿，少量)
none指人或物，强调数量，用how many提问，常与of连用。no one 多指人，强调“无人”这种状态，用who提问，不可与of连用，作主语时，其谓语动词用第三人称单数形式。
Unit 2 What’s the matter?
● What’s the matter? I have a headache.
● You should drink some tea. The sounds like a good idea.
● I have a sore back. That’s too bad .
● I hope you feel better soon.
● head, nose, eye, ear, tooth, neck, stomach, back, leg, arm, foot, throat
● thirsty, stressed out,/ dentist, lie, rest, honey, water, illness, advice.
● cold, fever, headache, toothache, stomachache, sore throat
1. Have a cold 感冒
2. sore back 背痛
3. neck and neck 并驾齐驱，齐头并进
4. I have a stomachache 我胃痛
= I have got a stomachache = There is something wrong with my stomach
= My stomach hurts = I have (got) a pain in my stomach
5. What’s the matter? 怎么了？
= What’s the trouble (with you)? = What’s your trouble?= What’s wrong (with you)?
= What’ the matter (with you)? =What has happened to you?
= Is there anything wrong (with you)? = what’s up?
6. sore throat 咽喉痛
7. lie down and rest 躺下休息
8. see a dentist 看牙医
9. drink lots of water 多喝水
10. hot tea with honey 加蜂蜜的热茶
11.That’s a good idea 好主意
12.That’s too bad 太糟糕了
13.I think so 我认为如此
14. I’m not feeling well. 我觉得不太舒服
= I’m not feeling fine/all right. = I’m feeling ill/sick. =I feel terrible/bad.
= I don’t feel well.
15. get some rest 多休息
16. I have no idea = I don’t know 我不知道
17. stressed out 筋疲力尽
18. I am tired 我累了 He is tired. 他累了
19. a healthy lifestyle健康的生活方式
20. traditional Chinese doctors传统中医
21. a balance of yin and yang阴阳调和
22. you have too much yin.你阴气太盛
23. to eat a balance diet饮食平衡
24. healthy food 健康食品
25. stay healthy 保持健康=keep healthy=keep in good health = keep fit
26. enjoy oneself (myself, yourself, herself, himself, themselves, ourselves, itself
=have a good time = have a wonderful time = have fun
27. enjoy sth. =like sth. (名词)喜欢某物,
enjoy doing sth.喜欢做某事=like doing sth practice doing sth.练习做某事，
mind doing sth. 介意做某事， finish doing sth.完成某事，
give up doing sth.放弃做某事， can’t help doing sth.忍不住做某事，
keep doing sth. 坚持做某事. （keep on doing sth. / keep sb. doing sth. ）
be busy doing sth. 忙着做某事 be used to doing sth.习惯于做某事
make a contribution to doing sth.为..做贡献
go on doing sth. 继续做某事 forget doing sth.忘记做过某事
remember doing sth. 记得做过某事 spend....(in) doing sth. 花（时间）来做某事
prefer doing sth.to doing sth.比起（做...）来更愿意（做...）
28. at the moment = now 此刻
29. Host family 东道家庭
30. Conversation practice会话练习
31. I’m sorry to hear that.听到此事我很难过
1． What’s the matter? I have a bad cold. 你怎么了？我得了重感冒。
2．Maybe you should see a dentist. 或许你应该看牙医。
我们不应该上课吃东西。We shoudn’t eat food in class,
3．I hope you feel better soon. 我希望你很快好起来。
我希望他明天能来。I hope you will come here tomorrow.
4．Traditional Chinese doctors believe we need a balance of yin and yang to be healthy.
Teachers think we should study hard to get good grade.
5．Eating Dangshen and Huangqi herbs is also good for this.
Watching TV too much is bad for your eyes.
6．People who are too stressed out and angry may have too much yang.
7．It’s easy to have a healthy lifestyle, and it’s important to eat a balanced diet.
翻译：学好英语不是很容易的。It’s not easy to study English.
8．When you are tired, you shouldn’t go out at night. 疲倦时，晚上你不该外出。
9．I believe him, but I can’t believe in him.
10．I am not feeling very well at the moment. 这段时间我感觉不大好。
I’m tired and I have a lot of headaches. 我很疲劳，而且经常头痛。
11．I’m stressed out because my Mandarin isn’t improving.
12．I practice playing the piano every day.我每天练习弹钢琴。
翻译：他每天练习踢足球。I practice playing soccer every day.
13．She had finished writing the letter when I went in.
14．The doctor asked him to give up smoking.医生叫他戒烟。
翻译：不要放弃学英语。Don’t give up studying English.
15．Do you mind closing the window? 请把窗户关上好吗？
翻译：在这里吸烟你介意吗？Do you mind smoking here?
16．Mary couldn’t help laughing at his jokes.对于他的玩笑，玛莉忍不住笑了。
17．They kept working though it was raining.尽管天在下雨，他们仍坚持工作。
Unit 3 What are you doing for vacation?
● What are you doing for vacation?
I’m spending time with my friends.
● When are you going?
I’m going next week.
● How long are you staying?
We’re staying for two weeks.
● babysitting, going sightseeing, going fishing
● how long / plan, decide / at home, get back
1. babysit one’s sister 照顾妹妹
2. visit one’s grandmother 看望奶奶
3. spend time with friends 和朋友们一起度过时光
4. visit cousins 看望表弟等
5. go to sports camp 去运动野营
6. o to the beach 去海滩
7. go camping 去野营
8. Go shopping 去买东西
9. go swimming 去游泳
10. go boating去划船
11. go skating 去溜冰
12. go walking去散步
13. go climbing 去登山
14. go dancing去跳舞
15. go hiking 去徒步远足
16. go sightseeing 去观光 go bike riding 骑自行车旅行，go fishing 去钓鱼
17. go house-hunting 去找房子
18. o on a hike 徒步旅行，
19. do some shopping 买东西
20. do some washing 洗衣服
21. do some cooking 作饭
22. do some reading 读书
23. do some speaking训练口语
24. do some sewing 做缝纫活
25. that sounds nice 那好极了
26. at home 在家
27. how about=what about ……怎么样？
28. how long 多长时间
29. how far 多远
30. how often 多长时间一次
31. how much, how many 多少
32. have a good time
=have fun= have a wonderful time= enjoy oneself 玩得高兴，过得愉快
33. show sb. Sth.=show sth. to sb.出示某物给某人看
give me the book=give the book to me 给我书，
pass me the cup=pass the cup to me 把杯子递给我，
sell me the house=sell the house to me 把房子卖给我
buy me a book =buy a book for me 给我买书，
make me a cake = make a cake for me给我做蛋糕
34. get back=come back回来
35. rent videos租借影碟
36. take walks=go for a walk散步
37. think about 考虑
38. decide on= decide upon决定一个计划
39. something different 不同的事情
40．a great vacation 一个愉快的假期
41. I can’t wait 我等不及了
42. the famous movie star 著名的影星
43. an exciting vacation 激动人心的假期
44. Ask her about her plans 向她询问她的计划
ask sb. about sth.向某人询问某事
45. forget to do sth. 忘记要做某事forget doing sth. 忘记做过某事
1．What are you doing for vacation? I’m babysitting my sister.
2．Who are you going with? I’m going with my parents.你要和谁一起去？我要和父母一起去。
3．I’m going to Tibet for a week. 我要去西藏一周。
4．What are you doing there? I’m going hiking in the mountains.
已赞过 已踩过<评论 收起