跪求 高中英语人教版 高一第一单元教案
希望有前辈能提供教师资格证试讲的教案当然最好是原创万分感谢！！！请发邮箱：firstname.lastname@example.org... 希望有前辈能提供教师资格证试讲的教案 当然最好是原创 万分感谢！！！
Unit 1 Friendship
第一课时 听说课 Warming up (p. 1); Listening (p. 41) and speaking
第二课时 阅读课 Pre-reading (p. 2); Reading (p. 2); Comprehending (p. 3)
第三课时 语法课 Discovering useful structures (p. 5); Using structures (p. 42-43)
第四课时 语言学习课 Discovering useful words and expressions (p. 4); Using words and expressions (p. 41-42)
第五课时 综合语言练习课 Reading and listening (p. 6); Speaking (p.6); Listening task (p. 43)
第六课时 写作课 Reading and writing (p. 7); *Writing Task (p. 46, 选做)
第七课时 综合评价练习课Reading task (p. 44); Self-evaluation, Summing up and self-test/exercises
一、教学内容：Warming Up (p. 1); Listening (p. 41) and speaking
upset, loose, ignore, add up, walk the dog,
calm … down, have got to, be concerned about, cheat in the exam
步骤一 导入 Lead in
1． 头脑风暴。教师提出问题：What qualities should a good friend have? 让全班学生在纸上列出朋友应该具有的品质，可用形容词也可用短语进行表达，然后从中选出最重要的三种品质。
学生在初中阶段已学的品质形容词包括：active, brave, careful, clever, honest, helpful, humorous, kind, smart, wise, hard-working；学生提到的形容词可能还包括：generous, selfless, easy-going, reliable, considerate, patient, sincere, responsible等。在帮助学生复习旧词汇的同时，教师可适当呈现本单元的新词汇，并用彩色粉笔在黑板上单独列成一栏，例如，教师通过以下介绍，让学生在语境中对新词汇有初步印象：
It’s lucky to have good friends.
When you feel upset or unhappy, a humorous friend can cheer you up.
When you are angry or nervous about something, a considerate friend will listen to you and help you calm down.
A kind-hearted friend will care about you at all times. He/she will be concerned about you and want to see you are always happy.
An honest friend will tell you the truth when you make a mistake. In addition, an honest friend won’t help you cheat in the exam.
A helpful friend will be ready to offer help when you need it. A helpful friend won’t add up what he/she does for you.
步骤二 热身 Warming Up
3． 教师可启发学生利用步骤一所收集的词汇对调查问卷的每个问题进行小结和归纳：What can we learn from each question? A friend should be ___________.
Q1: A friend should be helpful.
Q2: A friend should be generous.
Q3: A friend should be kind-hearted and concerned about you.
Q4: A friend should be responsible.
Q5: A friend should be honest.
步骤三 听力 Listening
3．根据 (p. 45)Speaking Task回答相关问题。
Before the lesson, the teacher can arouse the students’ interests by showing a video of Auld Lang Syne .
At the beginning of the first class, we can get the students to talk about their summer holidays. The students can talk freely as they like.
1.How did you spend your summer holidays? How did you feel? What did you do in your summer holidays? What did you do in your spare time?
2.What do you think of our new school? Do you like it? Could you say something about it?
3.Do you like making friends? How do get in touch with your friends? Do you have many friends? Where are they now? Do you have any old friends in our school? Have you made any new friends in our class?
Step 2 Think it over
1. Give a brief description of one of your friends. The following phrases and structures may be helpful:
His/Her name is ……
He /She is …… years old.
He /She likes …… and dislikes ……
He /She enjoys …… and hates……
He /She is very kind/friendly/……
When /Where we got to know each other.
2. What types of friendship do you have? Please tick them out. Then fill in the blanks.
girl friends boy friends pen friends
long -distance friends friends of the same age
e-friends (friends over the internet) friends across generations
unusual friends like animals, books……
1).______ is /are most important to you.
2). You spend most of your free time with ____.
3). You will share your secrets with _____.
4). When in trouble, you will first turn to _____.
Step 3 Make a survey
1. List some qualities of a good friend or your ideal friend. Have the students get into groups of four to find out what each has listed.
Tell your partner your standards of good friends by using the following structure:
I think a good friend should (not) be……
In my opinion, a good friend is someone who……
1. Have a member of each group report on what their lists have in common and list them on the board.
2. Ask the class whether or not they agree with all the qualities listed.
3. Then have the students do the survey in the textbook.
4. Have the students score their survey according to the scoring sheet on page 8.
5. The teacher ask some students how many points they got for the survey and assess their values of friendship:
★ 4~7 points: You are not a good friend. You either neglect your friend’s needs or just do what he/she wants you to do. You should think more about what a good friend needs to do.
★ 8~12 points: You are a good friend but you sometimes let your friendship become too important, or you fail to show enough concern for your friend’s needs and feelings. Try to strike a balance between your friend’s needs and your own responsibilities.
★ 13+ points: You are an excellent friend who recognizes that to be a good friend you need balance your needs and your friend’s. Well done.
(You may also show your students the results above and let themselves self-reflect upon their own values of friendship)
Step 4 Talking and sharing( work in pairs)
1. If your best friend does something wrong, what will you do?
Try to use the following phrases:
I (don’t) think…… I (don’t) think so.
I (don’t) agree. I believe……
That’s correct. In my opinion, ……
What to do reasons
2. What is a friend?
A British newspaper once offered a prize for the best definition(定义) of a friend. If you were the editor, choose the best one from the following entries(条目), and explain why.
One who understands my silence.
A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Friends are just the people who share your happiness and sorrow. When you look at your watch at 4 am, but still know you can call them and wake them up, and they’ll still want to talk to you ,that’s friendship. To have a friend, you need to be a good friend.
Step 5 Group work (output)
The teacher can give each group one of these questions below to talk about. Then let the class share their ideas. It’s better to stimulate the students to express their own opinions about these questions.
1. Do you think it is a good idea to borrow money from your friend?
Why and Why not?
2. What factors may cause the breakdown of a good friendship?
3. What can be your unusual friend besides human beings? And why?
Step 6 Homework
1. Write down a short passage about your ideas /the factors/your unusual friends.
2. Prepare for the new lesson.
Period 2 Reading “Anne’s Best Friend”
1. Teaching objectives:
1) To develop the students’ reading ability, learn to use some reading strategies such as guessing, key sentences, skimming and so on;
2). To get the students to realize the importance of friends and friendship, and to tell true friends from false friends;
3). To grasp some useful words and expressions in this passage, such as on purpose, be crazy about etc.;
4). To learn the writing style of this passage.
2. Teaching method: Task-based teaching
3). Teaching procedure:
1. Please enjoy three pieces of music and find out what they are about.
2 .Why do you think friends are important to you?
3. What do you think a good friend should be like? List the good qualities a good friend should have .
4. Have you ever considered making friends with animals, plants or even an object? Why or why not?
1. Try to guess what Anne’s friend is and what the passage is about by reading the title and having a quick at the pictures in this passage without reading it.
2. Skimming the first two paragraphs to confirm your guessing.
1) What was Anne’s best friend? Why did she make friends with it?
2) Did she have any other true friends then? Why?
3) What is the difference between Anne’s diary and those of most people?
4) Do you keep a diary? What do you think most people set down in their diaries?
5) We are going to read one of Anne’s diaries .but before reading ,can you tell me what the diary is about with the help of one key sentence in the 2nd paragraph?
3. Reading of Anne’s diary
How she felt in the hiding place
Two examples to show her feelings then
1. What would you miss most if you went into hiding like Anne and her family? Give your reasons.
2. Group work
Work in groups to decide what you would do if your family were going to be killed just because they did something the Emperor did not like.
Where would you plan to hide?
How would you arrange to get food given to you every day?
What would you do to pass the time?
3. Discovering useful words and expressions
Complete the following sentences, using words and expressions from Reading
1) She has grown _______ about computer games.
2) Was it an accident or did David do it on _______?
3) From the beginning ,Paul made it clear that he would be ______ (完全地)in control.
4) He used to work _______ even in the middle of winter.
5) Just the _______ of more food made her feel sick.
6) You had better have a _________ talk with him.
7) Born in a poor family, the manager _________ lots of hardships in his childhood.
8) A diary is often kept to ________ what happens in people’s daily lives.
Step 4.Talking about friends and friendship
1. There are many proverbs about friends and friendship. Choose the one you agree with and explain why, then choose one you disagree with and explain why.
A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Friends are like wine; the older, the better.
A friend to all is a friend to none.
The same man cannot be both friend and flatterer(阿谀奉承者).
False friends are worse than open enemies.
Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
2. We have talked about friends and friendship today, can you write one or two sentences to express your understanding of friends and friendship.
1. Interview a high school student, a businessman, a police officer and a housewife to find out their opinions about friends and friendship. Write a report to share it with the whole class.
2. Describe one of your best friends following the writing style of this passage.
Ending: Let’s sing this song about friends together
Period 3 Grammar
Learn to use direct speech and indirect speech
2. Teaching important point
Summarize the rules of Direct Speech and Indirect Speech.
3. Teaching difficult point
Learn about the special cases in which the tenses shouldn’t be changed.
已赞过 已踩过<评论 收起