Rolling In the Deep -- Adele歌词 30

求歌词 有翻译 有加分
推荐于2016-12-02 01:23:57 最佳答案
 (泪.;re gonna wish you), they leave me breathless
I can'。
他们让我认为我们几乎拥有了一切
你的爱的伤痕。 (泪. (你会希望你从来没有见过我)... (你会想你.., with every piece of you
Don'll lay your ship bare. 在你的手(从来没有见过我)
而你玩过,
But you played it with your beating

Throw yourself through ever open door (Whoa)
Count your blessings to find what look for (Whoa-uh)
Turn my sorrow into treasured gold (Whoa)
And pay me back in kind- You reap just what you sow. 的节拍(在深滚)

宝贝,嗯)
我将珍惜转向黄金(停)的悲哀
并支付实物我背你.。
他们让我认为我们几乎拥有了一切
你的爱的伤痕.
Think of me in the depths of your despair,我也没有故事被告知.
See how I leave.

We could have had it all... Rolling in the Deep
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
Your had my heart. 你的手(从来没有见过我)
而你玩过.. Rolling in the deep)
We could have had it all yeah ( you', remind me of us... (Tears are gonna fall)..,因为我的秋天).,在深滚动)
你有我的心。
你玩过.,我从来没有见过)
轧制深(哭.;re gonna wish you)..。

有火在我心中开始. (Tears are gonna fall)......

我们可以拥有了一切.;t underestimate the things that I will do.;t help feeling.
在深滚(眼泪。
看我怎么走.

We could have had it all.

The scars of your love。
你发挥它的节拍.,
达到了狂热的程度和它带给我出黑暗

你爱的伤疤. of your hand (Never had met me)
And you played it, they leave me breathless
I can'..,你播种什么就收获. 的节拍(在深滚)
可以拥有的一切
轧制深。

你爱的伤疤,他们让我无法呼吸
我不禁感觉..

(You'..,像我肯定不会被共享;re gonna wish you).。

(你会希望你, never had met me),因为我的秋天)..。
来吧.
Making a home down there.;re wish you never had met me)
Rolling in the deep (tears are gonna fall.., I can see you crystal clear.,
达到了狂热的程度和它带给我出黑暗

最后,
但你玩它的跳动

通过不断抛出开放(哇)你自己
想想你的幸福找到什么寻找(哇. To the beat (Rolling in the deep)

Baby I have no story to be told. 深滚滚
(泪,我推销出去. 在你的手(从来没有见过我)
而你玩过...。
你已经在你的手我的心. (你会想你), rolling in the deep)
Your had my heart.在深滚)
我们可以拥有一切啊(你会想你. inside of your hand (Never had met me)
And you played it. (泪.。
我想想在你绝望的深渊..;re gonna wish you.,从来没有见过我),我就躺在你的船裸露..;re gonna wish you... (泪;s bringing me out the dark

The scars of your love,你的每一块
别小看的事情.,我能看见你清晰. Never had met me)
We could have had it all (Tears are gonna fall;s a fire starting in my heart..
You played it to the beat.,因为我的秋天...;re gonna wish you never had met me)... 在你的手(从来没有见过我)

但是你玩过
你玩过,因为我的秋天)..
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love. (you'.,
Reaching a fever pitch and it', never had met me)
Rolling in the deep (Tears are gonna fall rolling in the deep)
You had my heart inside. (you'.,因为我倒在深滚)
你有我的心里面.,因为我的秋天,因为我的秋天.
You had my heart inside of your hand.。
那里制作家.,
但我听说你们中的一个,
But I'..;s a fire starting in my heart..

There'.
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love. (Tears are gonna fall).. (you'..,我一定让你的头部烧伤...;m gonna make your head burn.,他们让我无法呼吸
我不禁感觉. (你会想你);re gonna wish you). (you'.
Rolling in the Deep (Tears are gonna fall;re gonna wish you.. ( you'..,我会做,因为我的秋天)
这一切
这一切都(在深滚)

我们可以拥有一切(你会想你,提醒我们我,在深滚动)
你有我的心..从来没有见过我)
我们可以拥有一切(眼泪快要沉沦., remind you of us... (you've heard one of you and I'.;t help feeling..

翻译的有点生硬

有火在我心中开始.. (你会想你). to the beat (Rolling in the deep)
We could have had it all ( you're gonna wish you.., as mine sure won'. never had met me)
It all;s bringing me out the dark

Finally...
You played it.. 的节拍(在深滚)
我们可以拥有一切(你希望你从来没有见过我)
滚动轴承在深(眼泪, rolling in the deep)
You had my heart. To the beat (Rolling in the deep)
Could have had it all
Rolling in the deep,在深滚动)
你有我的心. (你会想你);t be shared..
Go ahead and sell me out and I'.. (Tears are gonna fall)
It all
It all (Rolling in the deep)

We could have had it all (you'.从来没有见过我)
这一切. Inside of your hand (Never had met me)
And you played it.

我们可以拥有了一切... Inside of your hand (Never had met me)

But you played it
You played it,提醒我们Rolling In the Deep -- Adele

There',
Reaching a fever pitch and it'

其他回答

Rolling In the Deep -- Adele 深深地思念 There's a fire starting in my heart, 有火在我心中燃烧 Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark 达到了狂热的程度,带我走出黑暗 Finally, I can see you crystal clear. 最后,我能清晰的感受到你 Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare. 来吧,我将全部交给你 See how I leave, with every piece of you 我将用心陪伴你一生 Don't underestimate the things that I will do. 别小看我将要做的一切 There's a fire starting in my heart, 有火在我心中燃烧 Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark 达到了狂热的程度,带我走出黑暗 The scars of your love, remind me of us. 你爱的伤疤,提醒我 They keep me thinking that we almost had it all 他们让我想起我们拥有的一切 The scars of your love, they leave me breathless 你爱的伤疤,让我不能呼吸 I can't help feeling... 我感到我不能帮助你… We could have had it all... (you're gonna wish you, never had met me)... 我们曾经拥有一切( 你会想我 从没想过我) Rolling in t... 展开
琥珀0322 | 发布于2012-03-24 23:53
评论
我找到的这个好像更好哦! There's a fire starting in my heart 我怒火中烧 Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark 熊熊烈焰带我走出黑暗 Finally, I can see you crystal clear 最终 我将你看得一清二楚 Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare 去吧 出卖我 我会让你一无所有 See how I'll leave with every piece of you 看我怎么离你而去 带走你的一切 Don't underestimate the things that I will do 不要低估我将来的所作所为 There's a fire starting in my heart 我怒火中烧 Reaching a fever pitch and it's bring me out the dark 熊熊烈焰带我走出黑暗 The scars of your love remind me of us 你的爱情伤痕让我想起了我们曾经的甜蜜 They keep me thinking that we almost had it all 它们总在提醒我 我们几乎拥有了一切 The scars of your love, they leave me breathless 你的爱情伤痕 让我窒息 I can't help feeling 我不禁心生感触 We could have had it all 我们本该拥有一切 (You're gonna wish you never had met me) (你会祈祷 要是从未遇见我该有多好) Roll... 展开
Xu_calla | 发布于2012-04-02 10:08
评论
Rolling In the Deep -- Adele心如刀绞 There's a fire starting in my heart,我胸中腾起一团火焰 Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark熊熊燃烧带我走出黑暗 Finally, I can see you crystal clear.终于,你想水晶般透明,无所遁形 Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare.去吧,去吧,欺骗我,你将失去一切 See how I leave, with every piece of you看我怎样带走你的点点滴滴,一分一厘 Don't underestimate the things that I will do.不要低估一个受伤的女人,我什么事都做的出来 There's a fire starting in my heart,我胸中腾起一团火焰 Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark熊熊燃烧带我走出黑暗 The scars of your love, remind me of us.你在我心上留下的伤疤带我回忆昔日的甜蜜 They keep me thinking that we almost had it all它们一次次向我哭诉,我们本可以永远在一起 The scars of your love, they leave me breathless你在我心上留下的疤痕扼住了我的呼吸 I can't help feeling...我不能自己 We could have had it all...我们本可以永远在一起... 展开
dongfang484 | 发布于2012-04-10 18:02
评论
There's a fire starting in my heart,   我心中燃起了一股火焰   Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark   那温度将我从黑暗解救   Finally, I can see you crystal clear.   我终于看清你了   Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your sheet bare.   继续将我出卖然后放弃自己的全部赤裸的留在你的心中   See how I leave, with every piece of you   看我怎样将你从我的记忆里逐一脱离   Don't underestimate the things that I will do.   不要低估我将会做些什么   There's a fire starting in my heart,   我心中燃起了一股火焰   Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark   那温度将我从黑暗解救   The scars of your love, remind me of us.   你的爱所留给我的伤痛,提醒了我   They keep me thinking that we almost had it all   让我觉得只差一步之遥 我们将会拥有一切   The scars of your love, they leave me breathless   你的爱所留给我的伤痛,已让我无法呼吸   I can't help feeling...   我甚至已失去知觉   We could have had it all   我们本应幸福的  ... 展开
封你吗的禁 | 发布于2012-03-16 13:44
评论
Rolling In the Deep – Adele 烈焰焚情心刀绞 翻译:波比小子 There's a fire starting in my heart 熊熊怒火胸中烧 Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark烈焰引路见光明 Finally, I can see you crystal clear 桃花落尽见君心 Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare胸中怨恨负心汉 See how I'll leave with every piece of you 心死情绝不怜惜 Don't underestimate the things that I will do他日回看报应来 There's a fire starting in my heart熊熊怒火胸中烧 Reaching a fever pitch and it's bring me out the dark烈焰引路见光明 The scars of your love remind me of us 情伤尤在往日现 They keep me thinking that we almost had it all 花好月圆昨日风 The scars of your love, they leave me breathless 情伤奴家负心汉 I can't help feeling 触景生情泪涟涟 We could have had it all 好一个花好月圆成双对 (You're gonna wish you never had met me) (负心莫找火烈女) Rolling in the deep烈焰焚情心刀绞 (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep) (泪洒珠帘刀刺心... 展开
bobby20114 | 发布于2012-04-11 14:22
评论
收起 其他8条回答

为您推荐: