my dream作文

六年级水平,六十字左右
发布于2010-12-06 12:27 最佳答案
 relax and enjoy the scenery, we will be able to lie on the grass. I love all seasons because every season. Now that happiness can’t be bought will all the money in the world, it is not too late to start taking care of it. I want to see all the beauty that earth has to offer. Although the Earth has been damaged. I want to experience the nature beauty, and be disturbed – free, I can see the different scenery and the cuteMy dream is to travel around the world because I want to be seeing the beauty that is all over the world, lovely and lively animals. If we take care of it

yutingyukikio

采纳率:20% 擅长: 暂未定制

其他回答

1. my dream is about to be a doctor to help poor and sick people, helping China. For that, i'm wroking so hard. First of all, i need to study harder and harder. be the successful doctor, be the successful study winner first. i'll never give up! I have a dream since childhood, is works as designer. Because I worship them specially. The designer has the rich imagination, I also have the rich imagination, certainly, only has the rich imagination is insufficient, I must study diligently, enrich my experience. Soon will complete the dream 2. My dream will be working in one of the biggest international accounting firm as an accountant. I want to be an accountant because I love mathematics and business so much. Also, being an accountant can help me to explore my knowledge of business and provide me a board range of network among the business world. I need to do a lot in order to achieve my goal. First, I have to get an undergraduate degree in accounting from college. Then I might either t... 展开
love_水银灯 | 发布于2012-03-08 19:13
评论
Everyone has a dream. Now I want to say something about my dream. What is my dream? I often ask myself. In my mind, everyone shall have his own dream. I think that having a dream means that we have an idea, and then we will do all the things to achieve the target. As long as we have a goal to be realized, we won’t be blind at least. My dream is to become a successful doctor, helping those sick people and saving their lives. Of course, to be a good doctor is very difficult, but I will do whatever I can do to keep everyone healthy. That's my dream. I want to try my best to help the poor sick people of our country. I want to let them have an opportunity to receive excellent treatments for their illnesses without having to pay much or just enjoy them free. China is a developing country which needs good medicine and good doctors, especially in the countryside and distant villages. Now I’m a junior student on Grade One, all my classmates and I are working hard. We all know that the e... 展开
林伊弦 | 发布于2010-12-05 15:40
评论
you are kidding?! this artical suppose to be done by a grade-6 student?
热心网友| 发布于2010-12-05 22:43
评论
收起 其他1条回答

为您推荐:

广告

您可能关注的内容