推荐于2017-10-11 22:38:00 最佳答案
1 My thanks go to those who still stuck by me when I fell upon dark days.我还要感谢那些在我处境艰难时支持我的人。
4 How can you talk to her like that? She is the one who brought you up and helped you finish school.你怎么能这样对她说话？是她把你养大，帮你完成学业。
5 Hard as the road for these students after school will be, their prospects are bright.
8 These ancient buildings which are under protection have been restored beautifully to attract foreigners.为吸引外宾，这些受保护的古代建筑被子修复是很漂亮。
1. 大多数缺铁的人并不知道他们缺铁。Most people with low iron reserves don't know they have an iron deficiency.
2.仅仅查出运输氧气的血液蛋白的含量是不够的It is not sufficient only to check levels of the blood protein that transports oxygen.
1. Our school operates on the principle that moral values and academic achievements are equally important.我们学校的办学宗旨是；道德观和学习成绩同样重要。
8.The school stresses the idea that it is worthwhile for parents to participate in school activities together with their children.学校强调这一思想；家长和自己的孩子一起参加学校的活动是值得的。
2. It is said that the painter used his aunt as the model in the painting whose face represented suffering yet strength.据说，画家以他的婶婶作他画中的模特，她的面容饱经沧桑却不失坚定。
3. The real Ken did not like the three-dimensional Barbie dolls, which were described as having the appearance of “a woman who sold sex”. 真正的肯不喜欢三维芭比娃娃，这备战娃娃被描绘成具有：出卖肉体之女人“的模样。
1. Mrs. Clark lies in bed motionless, and I wonder briefly if she is still alive.克拉克夫人躺在床上一动不动，一时间我都纳闷他是否还活着。
2. In the final phase of his journey, the traveler in the desert depended on chewing tree leaves to ease his thirst.在旅程的最后阶段，这位沙漠旅行者靠嚼树叶解渴。
6. When decorating the room, you should see to it that the carpets match the curtains.在装饰房间时你务必要使地毯和窗帘相配.
unit6 4. Keep an English-English dictionary handy, and when you cannot interpret a word with accuracy, you may refer to it any time.
7. People who live in the areas where earthquakes are a common occurrence should build houses that are resistant to ground movement.
4. As the imported roses account for 57% of the total American markets, the profit margin of the domestic rose growers has dropped substantially.
5.Some smart domestic rose growers have begun to work with the overseas rivals, instead of fighting them.
6. They are going to widen their business range through providing various kinds of service and becoming a representative for overseas flower producers.
1.In some western countries there are parents who are ready to clone children with nonfatal transplants in mind.
3. For Mary's sake, I can lend you my car to get around your transport problem.看在玛丽的份上，我可以把才车借给你，以解决你的交通工具的问题。
4. In the first place the couple didn't want to clone a child, and in the second place they couldn't afford to.首先，这对夫妇不想克隆孩子，其次，他们也没钱去克隆。
1.It has made the headlines that the president's wife threatened her husband with public exposure. 总统夫人威胁要公开揭发丈夫，这件事成了头条新闻。
6. The casual discovery of the fingerprint shed some light on the murder he had been sent to look into.对指纹的偶然发现有助于弄清他被派来调查的凶杀案.