推荐于2017-09-26 03:56:22 最佳答案
jail, process, or period and another
同义词：interim, meantime, meanwhile
3. one of several thin slats of wood forming the sides of a barrel or bucket
动词lag. the time between one event. 落后,滞后
4, fall behind
2，孩子们总是落在后面. There was a long lag in forwarding mail to us.
3. Interest lags in such matters. 落后
vi, as with coins
4, in or as in a jail
同义词：imprison. lock up or confine. 走得慢,落后
1. throw or pitch at a mark. The children always lag behind when we go for a walk.
2, development, etc, retardation
对这类事情的兴趣慢慢减少了, progress. The small boy soon became tired and lagged far behind (the rest of the walkers).
那小男孩儿不 久就走不动了, 远远落在（其他人的）后面.
5. I felt completely disorientated with the jet lag.
1. the act of slowing down or falling behind
同义词：slowdown. hang (back) or fall (behind) in movement:
1：dawdle, fall back, incarcerate, immure, put behind bars, jug, gaol, put away, remand
3lag: [ læg ]